Throughout our history, Pro Control has continually achieved new milestones. We credit our success to dedication in meeting or exceeding customer requirements and expectations, a very high staff retention rate, high level of skills & expertise, and the loyalty of our valued customers throughout Europe. Read more about:
Pro Control can get engineering and testing work done in a fraction of the time required by larger companies. This is all thanks to our highly-skilled team of engineers as well as a flat hierarchy with quick decision making structures.
Pro Control provides a high degree of customisation to the Process Control Systems that we design for you. It is in this way that the system that you purchase is user-friendly to operate and easy to maintain by your own service department.
Pro Control acts as a moderator when it comes to projects in which several systems have to be integrated into one. Pro Control take care of the communication and interaction between several suppliers, ensuring thereby that the communication and discussions about responsibilities are minimised.
Conveniently located in De Rijp in the Netherlands, Pro Control’s offices and workshop are the hubbub of our operation – and the result of continual growth. Dedication, customer focus and ingenuity have brought us great success and earned us the loyalty of our customers throughout the world. Here are some of the milestones on the road to where we are today:
Statement from Rimco Visser, Director of Pro Control B.V.
The long-term business success of Pro Control depends on our ability to continually improve the quality of our services and products while also protecting people and the environment. Emphasis must be placed on ensuring human health, operational safety, environmental protection, and quality enhancement. This commitment is in the best interests of our customers, employees, partners, and contractors.
Pro Control requires an active commitment to, and accountability for, QHSE from all the employees (who all have a VCA certificate) and contractors. The management has a leadership role in the communication and implementation of, and ensuring compliance with, QHSE policies and standards.
We are committed to:
- Protecting, and striving for the improvement, health, safety, and security of our people at all times;
- Eliminating Quality non-conformances and HSE accidents;
- Meeting the specified customer requirements and ensuring continuous customer satisfaction;
- Setting Quality & HSE performance objectives, measuring results, assessing and continually improving processes, services and product quality, through the use of an effective management system;
- Planning for, responding to, and recovering from any emergency, crisis, or business disruption;
- Minimising our impact on the environment through pollution prevention, reduction of natural resource consumption and emissions, and the reduction and recycling of waste;
- Applying our technical skills to all HSE aspects in the design and engineering of our services and products;
- Communicating openly with stakeholders and ensuring an understanding of our QHSE policies, standards, programmes, and performance.
- Improving our performance on issues relevant to our customers, employees, partners, and contractors that are of global concern and on which we can have an impact, and share with them our knowledge of successful QHSE programmes and initiatives.
This Policy shall be regularly reviewed to ensure its continued suitability. The commitments listed here are in addition to our basic obligation to comply with all the applicable laws and regulations where we operate. This is critical to our business success because it enables us to systematically minimise all losses and adds value for all of our partners and customers.